Monday, July 27, 2009

Some film, finally.

Sorry for the lack of updates, we've been very busy, what with Lauren's mom and brother visiting and then our trip to Poland. I don't actually have much time to write right now either, because we're going down to Brno later today, but I just wanted to upload some photos I've gotten developed. They're all black and white medium format, from Prague and Hungary.
Look, it's Prague! This grainy picture does not do the city justice.
This one's taken in Prague Castle. The massive cathedral leaning over the building is St. Vitus.
This is Vystaviste, an exhibition grounds from the 1890s. I want to climb that spiral staircase so much!
The old Jewish cemetery in Prague. Tombstones everywhere.
This is the rail station we pulled into in Budapest. I was trying to focus on the rafters, but the camera had other plans in mind.
Hungarian Parliament! What a cool building. I wanted to see the inside, but as it was an active government building, access was infrequent and expensive.

That's all for now, I'll upload everything I've got to the Flickr later. If you don't have the URL, it's right here.

0 comments: